Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get one of these things if you don't have one already, they are really cool, I got mine about a few weeks ago when the pollen first started, for 10 bucks you can't go wrong, Sears, Walmart, they are all the same price. In like 5 mins or less you can get all that nasty pollen and stuff off your car and have it looking nice and clean without getting out the hose or anything. I highly recommend them, and they guarantee not to scratch.

·
Registered
614 Posts
OMG I just picked up one last night from AAP. I got the $20 one that has a lot longer of a brush. Took me 2 minutes before school this morning to clean the pollen off completely off my car -- and the pollen was THICK! These things are the ****...

Rick, how do we clean the duster? I mean... it says the dirtier it gets the better it works... but I dont know if I wanna have a mop full of green pollen sitting arround (case or no case)... my alergies are horrible... so any suggestions?! ;)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I normally shake the hell out of it :p

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shahrum said:
OMG I just picked up one last night from AAP. I got the $20 one that has a lot longer of a brush. Took me 2 minutes before school this morning to clean the pollen off completely off my car -- and the pollen was THICK! These things are the ****...

Rick, how do we clean the duster? I mean... it says the dirtier it gets the better it works... but I dont know if I wanna have a mop full of green pollen sitting arround (case or no case)... my alergies are horrible... so any suggestions?! ;)
I don't know, I have wondered the same thing, I figure if it ever gets so bad I can't stand it or it won't pick the stuff up any more, toss it and get another one, lol, I suppose you could wash it, but I am sure its treated with some kind of a chemical, and it you washed it that would be gone and it wouldn't work right any more. I just put it in its case and stick it in my truck til I am ready to use it again, handiest thing I have ever had for get that pollen off my car though!:D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I try to shake it too, but I haven't seen anything come out of it really. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have one to and its great, especially after the dust storms come through Phoenix. Mine's getting pretty old but it seems to work better the more you use it. :D

·
Registered
614 Posts
So you just put yours back in the case and stuck it in your trunk? I wondered about doing that so I'd have it with me... but mine's the big one so I didn't think I wanna have this random huge brush thing full of pollen in my trunk.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I have the Mini Duster, I need the big one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts