Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright none of you bastards are taking initiative and giving a date to go to l.a.c.r. Therefore I'm starting this thread and throwing out two dates. How would you feel about Wednesday,the 16th or Friday, the 19th of Febrary 2005? Wednesdays are generally less crowded and I don't think any events are taking place either of those dates. If anyone has any other dates in mind or can't make it for some reason let us know and we'll try to work around it. If you can, try to schedule a day off for one of those days, say which one you want, and then everyone else can try to schedule it off too. Let us know if you have and problems/questions so we can set up a permanent date.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dark02Pony said:
shouldnt this be in the westcoast forum :cool: oh well, sounds like fun if i can get to california that is :D
I was going to put it there but this seems to get more attention and is for "announcements" So that was my announcement, we're going to lacr! (hopefully)

I pmed these people in cali, if they come here but don't live close enough, I apologize for wasting your time
js281gt
ttpancakes
seph
hellik
232stang
99cobravert
crabmeat
latinimagexx
grooveman
maybe more

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brent said:
Announcements I make :uhh: :lol:
:lol: sorry brent, i suppose you can move it if you'd like
232stang said:
i cant do wek days. :-\
they are only open for us on wednesday and friday, if you can't go on a week day then i don't think it's possible for you to go at all. Not run anyway

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
red herring said:
QUOTE=Brent]Announcements I make :uhh: :lol:
:lol: sorry brent, i suppose you can move it if you'd like

they are only open for us on wednesday and friday, if you can't go on a week day then i don't think it's possible for you to go at all. Not run anyway
****, how come we can run only weds and fri?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
cuz there would be less people, I'm down for it if I ask for the day off :cool:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Seph said:
cuz there would be less people, I'm down for it if I ask for the day off :cool:
Ya I have to get the day off for a Wenesday, or at least a half day. It is good to leave around 1. To beat traffic, let your car cool off, & beat all the people that show up @ 7:00 or 8:00 to got alot of good runs in. When it gets crowded you want to meet people you want to race & line up with them. We should all meet up way before & get something to eat. I agree, I think Wenesdays are better but Fridays are good as long as we get there by 3:00.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I know some people have school, so maybe Fridays will be better. I am getting my retune sometine in Feb so. Plus I need new drag radials already. Post people!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
232stang said:
****, how come we can run only weds and fri?
They are only open for the public to run on wednesdays and fridays. Other than that you can only spectate.

I also agree that we should meet up early and go eat and find out who everyone is and stuff. However some people are saying wednesday and some people are saying friday, if you choose one or the other tell us why and we'll see what we can do. Perhaps if things can't be arranged we'll have to go in two smaller groups. Maybe ttpancakes and I can show up to both. I'd rather all go at once though.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Once you gathered up everyone, create a list of who is going on what day.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
js281gt: wednesday
ttpancakes: either
red herring: either
seph: Undecided?

How about this, I'll be the main setup guy. EVERYBODY pm me once you know precisely what day you'd like to go. That way the list will be easier and I'll keep a calculation of when everyone is going.

·
Registered
517 Posts
put me as either. Fridays and i want to leave early. Just need a couple week notice for work. :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
I will send an email to 99cobravert.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Won't let me send him an email. Sent him a private message. Triple post nice. :good:

·
Registered
517 Posts
I just dont think he has logged in here yet. This site is pretty dead.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts