Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about panting my calipers black on my 11 Grabber Blue GT with stock 19 in Chrome wheels. I will be putting black wheels at some point..but for now looking for your thoughts on painting or not.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Get them painted grabber blue like you stang, with black rims they look awesome painted blue.. At least that's what I want to do.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I am thinking about panting my calipers black on my 11 Grabber Blue GT with stock 19 in Chrome wheels. I will be putting black wheels at some point..but for now looking for your thoughts on painting or not.
Are they brembos?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No they are not Brembo

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Get them painted grabber blue like you stang, with black rims they look awesome painted blue.. At least that's what I want to do.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
use Duplicolor Ford Blue engine paint....perfect match for Grabber Blue and I have done this 3 times for customers, and it is even close enough to the Candy Blue on my fiesta that I used it there. It has held up well on my Mustang, but that one is Duplicolor Grabber Green :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
use Duplicolor Ford Blue engine paint....perfect match for Grabber Blue and I have done this 3 times for customers, and it is even close enough to the Candy Blue on my fiesta that I used it there. It has held up well on my Mustang, but that one is Duplicolor Grabber Green :)
I done

image-2429580813.jpg

this the other day

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
LOOKS GOOD! you use the paint I told you about???

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah after you said they sold it at a autoparts store. I found the exact same one. The sad thing is its been raining so much that i have only had time to do the drivers side lol.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I believe it. too cold and fussy here to do any plasti dipping :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts