Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been wanting to paint my calipers but I am trying to figure out what color. I have been thinkin white since I have a white car and stick with my all white/clear exterior but also red becuase it would look good to, but also not red because everyone and their grandma has red. What do you all think, just curious

·
I liek gramer
7,941 Posts
white will be impossible to keep clean, imo.

I was considering going with a really dark blue for mine, but that will probably be a while, if it ever happens. I think red would be much better than white.

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
Go red, it'll stand out nicely and accent your car nicely

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would agree, red is the way to go, I just did it on my 98 yellow, thought it would look awful, but I absolutely love it.

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
for your car i would get them powdercoated, since they are nearly smooth or you had at least better sand them smooth then paint htem for a much much smoother looking paint job.

you can get high temp stickers with a running horse or what not off ebay for cheap, adds a nice touch. I would go red, as I had on my white car, its about the only color that you can really go for... IMO

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
i saw a car where the guy had painted them white, it doesn't stand out much...I probly wouldn't have noticed if i hadn't just done mine. I painted mine daaaark blue, they look pretty cool...but out of white and red, I'd probly go with red... even though having everything black and white on the outside would look nice and clean, i donno :D

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
White would be so hard to keep clean it's not even funny. Just go with red man...unless you wanna clean your calipers every day. It's the same way with white rims, only look good if you wash your car every day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts