Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car back from the shop today. Calipers, name and bar under the hood painted! Plus my new head lights! (Ignore the front grille, I STILL HAVEN'T installed my billet one)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I like the custom styling, especially with the Raxiom headlights! Get your billet grille in there asap and you'll really have a sharp s197. Good work, thanks for posting up!

Shane

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
+1 to installing the billet grille haha. Looks sick! Do you know if they used a high-temp, ceramic based paint on your calipers and strut tower brace? If they didn't, you may see fading/cracking/peeling later down the road.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Well that is ****ing awesome!

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

You do need window tint as well!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Looks effin sweet ash! Very nice! And if you don't have them already, get some LED turn signal bulbs and HID's. Some fogs would be good too. Just thinking some of those pinkish HID's would look nice lol. Not sure how they are over there with those though.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Florida3.7L said:
+1 to installing the billet grille haha. Looks sick! Do you know if they used a high-temp, ceramic based paint on your calipers and strut tower brace? If they didn't, you may see fading/cracking/peeling later down the road.
They did! I made s

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
ashpow24 said:
Got my car back from the shop today. Calipers, name and bar under the hood painted! Plus my new head lights! (Ignore the front grille, I STILL HAVEN'T installed my billet one)
I love your car. The pink is great! It's the perfect shade. I have never liked pink stripes until I saw yours, and I'm
Not saying that to be nice lol.
Great looking car can't wait to see what else is done to it

·
Registered
526 Posts
Your. Car. Is. Hot.

:good:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whitelightning said:
H

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Where did you get that chin spoiler?
American muscle!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I love contrast !!!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whitelightning said:
Wait, so that ugly pos from AM is on your car? Oh my God how does it not look like crap it doesn't even look like it
Yeah I wouldn't leave it unpainted!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts