Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 01 True Blue mustang and I don't know how to style it.. Hmm ideas.. Post pictures of your and any ideas for the color...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Performance car

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
Nice Bullitt!!! We have twins. I can't post any pics because it's in the body shop. I got rearended a few days ago. I'm leaving the exterior all stock. It's the color that makes the car rare. Did you just get it?

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice Bullitt!!! We have twins. I can't post any pics because it's in the body shop. I got rearended a few days ago. I'm leaving the exterior all stock. It's the color that makes the car rare. Did you just get it?
Ehh not a bullitt kinda a bullitt clone.. lowering a bit.. chin spoiler and rims for sure. bought it last month on the 28th

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
Ehh not a bullitt kinda a bullitt clone.. lowering a bit.. chin spoiler and rims for sure. bought it last month on the 28th
I can see that now that I looked closer at the pic. Gas door tricked me! I just bought mine around the same time. So do you not like the color or is just missing something? Stripes, etc.

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can see that now that I looked closer at the pic. Gas door tricked me! I just bought mine around the same time. So do you not like the color or is just missing something? Stripes, etc.
Yeah its very blah.. the fuel door is an original bullitt door and I'm getting original bullitt grill.. but its just missing something..

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm trading him my grille because I just got the grille delete. It's the stock Bullitt one, its slightly different than regular ones.
I hit to many birds to have a delete! Lol

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
The chrome ring around is solid black..

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Not doing saleens or chrome.. lol not a fan of ether
thats awesome i didnt know that ! must look alot better than the stocck grille

·
Registered
175 Posts
AM has a mean set of bullet style wheels with the rivets around edge like 3 piece wheels have. Pick a color, drop it 1.5- 2.5 inches, tint it and enjoy

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Someone chime in! Lol

1 - 20 of 55 Posts