Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm tired of there being no new drag racing posts. get off your asses and go to the track. it's almost guaranteed that you'll have a good time.

so... anyone that will be in texas or lives in texas, feel free to PM me when you go to tracks near houston, austin, or even dallas. depending on what i'm doing, i might be able to meet ya there. i'm hunting for mid 14's 1/4 or 9.4's 1/8 so a bolt on 5.0 or older 4.6 modded would be good combatants. :)

brandon, if you are reading this, leave the thread.

just kidding. i want to see and ride around in your evo. we need to find a day.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good for you! what was your old best and what are you going for tonight, to practice something or to go for a new best?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i was thinkin about goin tonight too... but my transmission is in no condition to race right now.

·
Registered
567 Posts
im most likely going tomorrow. Opening weekend, finally get some new times with the engine work.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
tire said:
good for you! what was your old best and what are you going for tonight, to practice something or to go for a new best?
It rained today:( :damnit: , ive never been to a track before. watched a few go last week and i was thinking I could possibly get around a mid 10 ?in the 1/8. I got a friend with a '97 v6 camaro that wants to run me. oh well maybe next week.:)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just try to have fun your first time because you will feel bad about yourself and your car most likely because you will suck. happens to everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts