Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
check at seanhylandmotorsports.com there are a couple of people that make custom cams for em, check on stangnet for more info.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I hate shm they suck & they are a complete rip off. There customer service blows ass too. Nothing against you man.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Mod Max is also really good.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
www.modularfords.com If there is any mod you can do to a 4.6 or 5.4 sohc or dohc engine, you will find it written about there.

·
Registered
517 Posts
WoW they have some fast times there when you go to time slips.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Some of those guys are getting 6-700 rwhp outta sohc 4.6L engines. Most of them are polished, ported, cammed, and supercharged I think though.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the 4.6 done right sounds better than the 5.0... not that the 5 liter sounds bad... i just dont know where people get this ideal that its the best sounding motor out there...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
When you soup up an engine you do sacrifice things like dependability, longevity, and driveability, I can't see doing extreme mods to my GT on the engine, I seldom if ever use the full potential of the engine as it is now, and its only slightly modified (maybe 300 hp at the crank or so). What do I need with 400, 500, or 600 or more hp? I just don't that is the answer. I have her just where I like her performance wise now really. :cool:

·
Registered
517 Posts
You know it would be fun with a couple hundred more horsies. :D You know your irs can handle it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts