Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Personally it's chevy that keeps playing catch up!.. The Mustang came out first then the Camaro!.. The Mustang has out sold the Camaro most years!.. And the new Camaro fans can thank Michael Bay!.. If it wasn't for him using it in the Transformers movie Chevy would never have built it!.. I was there at the Detroit Auto show when they unveiled it!.. I asked one of the reps there if they were going to build it and he said, "Maybe some time in the near future... But as of right now they have no plans to do so!.." I do have alot of respect for the new Camaro and I do lime the look!.. But best bang for your buck goes to the Mustang!.. Model for model and option for option the Mustang always comes out 3-4 grand cheaper!.. That's just my 2 cents worth!.. Lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
These GM guys don't make much since. They are comparing the ZL1 with the GT500? The GT500 is a drag car that with nothing more than an aftermarket supercharger and a new drive shaft with some slicks can hit 9s in the 1/4. Thier ZL1 is a ~4100lb 580hp track ready car should be competing with The Boss 444hp ~3600lb track car not the GT500. Until I see their track numbers my money is still on the Boss!!!!!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Eturner said:
Personally it's chevy that keeps playing catch up!.. The Mustang came out first then the Camaro!.. The Mustang has out sold the Camaro most years!.. And the new Camaro fans can thank Michael Bay!.. If it wasn't for him using it in the Transformers movie Chevy would never have built it!.. I was there at the Detroit Auto show when they unveiled it!.. I asked one of the reps there if they were going to build it and he said, "Maybe some time in the near future... But as of right now they have no plans to do so!.." I do have alot of respect for the new Camaro and I do lime the look!.. But best bang for your buck goes to the Mustang!.. Model for model and option for option the Mustang always comes out 3-4 grand cheaper!.. That's just my 2 cents worth!.. Lol
Agree :good:
Chevy would have died out in the 60s if they didn't have a pony in their stable, that's the only reason they have the camaro.
It began with them catching up and it has still remained that way. At least we don't need bailout money.. lol

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Ford had a little better strategy then GM when the recession hit!.. Unlike GM and some other manufacturers, Ford isn't trying to dominate the automotive world!.. They are just trying to make a nice profit!..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts