Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some eibach camber bolts...I don't know anything about them...am I able to install myself? And where do they even go?

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
please tell me if they work !! i wana buy these for my car. i read the reviews and i read that it helps for a 2" drop.
<subscribed>

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Horseplay said:
please tell me if they work !! i wana buy these for my car. i read the reviews and i read that it helps for a 2" drop.
<subscribed>
Yep! that's what they do but I don't know a single thing about them lol

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
U should get 2 of them per side so ideally 4 in all. They replace the bolts for the strut and allow for adjustment to the camber for lowered cars

·
Registered
809 Posts
They work great I got lowered on the h&r super sports which is one of the lowest springs you can go and they work awesome perfect alignment!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I have Eibach camber bolts along with H&R race springs. I used the camber bolts to add negative camber unlike most people who just want to get back to factory alignment specs because I autocross.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I have Eibach camber bolts along with H&R race springs. I used the camber bolts to add negative camber unlike most people who just want to get back to factory alignment specs because I autocross.
I used two bolts but four can be used if you need more adjustment. But two in most cases will be fine.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
They were easy to install and adjust, but I didn't have any alignment tools, so I had it aligned professionally with 1.5 degrees of negative camber. Great product, much cheaper than plates if you don't need to adjust caster.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Where the lower control arms bolt to the frame
The camber bolt replaces one or both of the strut bolts. Its not like chevy lol or like an old school stang where u actually adjust the camber from the control arms

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
no biggie i would love to have your year stang honestly, less of a hassle simple motors simple design, carb mech fuel pump, so simple and yet so awesome to own.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts