Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on lowering my fox about an 1.5 inch. I know I should probably get camber plates but how many shops actually know how to use these plates for a proper alignment?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
You need camber plates if your lowering your car or your gonna speed lots of money on tires!!! Any speed shop, mechanic, or ford dealer can instal them!!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

WhiteCobra94 said:
You need camber plates if your lowering your car or your gonna speed lots of money on tires!!! Any speed shop, mechanic, or ford dealer can instal them!!
Spend*

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WhiteCobra94 said:

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Spend*
Thanks man, but I know how to install them. Its just how many shops know how to use them in order to properly alignment a vehicle? Dont these require more precision when it comes to alignment?

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
foxbox said:
Thanks man, but I know how to install them. Its just how many shops know how to use them in order to properly alignment a vehicle? Dont these require more precision when it comes to alignment?
The allow more precision and options. They're not complicated and any shop should be able to set them properly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts