Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I want your guys opinion should I cam my car and then save up for a KB or just save the money would to cam it and put it toward the saving for the KB. Throw your thoughts at me guys! Thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm gunna do a stage two as it is so idk I wana save but **** it will take me awhile to save up and I will have to stop moddin it:(

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Well I'm gunna do a stage two as it is so idk I wana save but **** it will take me awhile to save up and I will have to stop moddin it:(
It takes time, unless u got a money tree in your yard. I've been looking but I can't find. You'll be very happy once u get a SC. It'll be well worth the wait.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I realize that! But it's juts like damn why can't I be rich! Haha! But one day man I will have it. Any thougha on what j should do before I buy the kit?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Kb first then can bc ull need a custom tune for both so might as well do em at the same time

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

2300turboford said:
Kb first then can bc ull need a custom tune for both so might as well do em at the same time
Cam sorry spell check got me

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2300turboford said:

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Cam sorry spell check got me
Ok what all should I do to prep the motor?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
2003mustangGT said:
Ok what all should I do to prep the motor?
Forged rotating essembally with good rods and arp bolts and very good head gaskets and a fuel pump bigger lines and injectors

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2300turboford said:
Forged rotating essembally with good rods and arp bolts and very good head gaskets and a fuel pump bigger lines and injectors
Round about price for that? And wait to get the cams then I suppose? And is that it? What Gould one able to hold if I do that?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
KB by far, but you will still be limited to what that motor can actually take, try to find a supercharger that can work on other motors like a 4v so when you want more you have a path to go down

1 - 13 of 13 Posts