Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Trick flow will probably cost you about 700 more than the pi swap. And installation varies. But trick flow will be a bit more aggressive and pick up probably an extra 20-30 hp.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Well with the pi swap I'd just stick with the pi cams. If you get the trick flow then just get the trick flow cams. It also depends on what mods, kind of driving, is it a dd... Etc. the more info you can give the better

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shiet the car is basically stock all it has is the intake and the exhaust lol thats how it came when i bought it but im just starting on the car so i really need to know what upgrades to start off with without messing up the engine or transmission

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Gears/ acceleration

·
Registered
692 Posts
Varies. I've had a dealership tell me 800 once and i promptly gave them the bird. I wouldn't pay any more than 450 personally

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
About 4-6k. Ja jk just depends on the shops in your area

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
**** ill do it my self then i would think that they would go on just how u took the other ones out am i right???

·
Registered
692 Posts
No lol. There's ALOT to it and if it goes wrong, best case you ruin spider gears and worst case you lose control and it comes out from underneath you

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

You got to pay to play! Going fast aint cheap!

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
**** ill do it my self then i would think that they would go on just how u took the other ones out am i right???
Your much better off having a shop do it. You need experience to do that job properly. Do it wrong and you'll need another set in a few weeks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts