Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dream car is a 1965 mustang coupe iv wanted one sence i was 8 im 16 now and have my licence and i want to by the car but parents wont let me cuz my grandma has 1967 mustang that she wants me to have that see has had her hole life. so i real dont like the fronts of the 67 mustangs at all i like the fronts of the 65 so i was wondering if there was any way like a body kit or some thing or i could some haw put the front part of a 65 on to the 67?
realy need help pls answer

·
Registered
47 Posts
It would be a real special modification. Fender, hood, and the shape of other metal makes the task difficult and costly. But, given enough money you can do it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you have the time and $ you can do it . You're working with 2 completely different platforms and it is possible to change but not worth it. Sell off the '67 and buy an earlier one if you must .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Why would you even want to ruin the value of the car.If your not going to respect the car than tell your grandma you do not want hte car.END OF STORY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
of course there are after market parts to make your car look like anything you want.

i once found a body kit to make a 69 stang look like a ferrari lol!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
how can you not take the 67 one owner if that car is in good shape its worth alot there really is not that much of a difference don't be foolish take the 67

1 - 7 of 7 Posts