Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...I have an 02 gt with the 6 disc cd player radio...everytime I turn it on it says cd error...it won't let me eject CDs and when I push load it says slots full...to my knowledge there are no CDs in the radio. Is there a way to maybe fix this?...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would call the company that makes the cd player and the disk changer and ask them. There has got to be a way to reset it or something.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I had a 2001 that had the same problem I took it out and cleaned it and then it worked fine for awhile then it starts to do it again I would unplug it and beat on it then plugged it back in and i would see if it would work then if it didn't I did it all over again lol untill I got enough money to get a good aftermarket cd player

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I opened it up and took the CDs out, but it still says the slots are full...is there a sensor somewhere I need to check? If not it won't hurt my feelings I just was trying to get everything working...thanks for all your help

·
Registered
254 Posts
Idk if there is one lol mine made me so mad I yanked it out and threw it out the window I went and bought be a new one lol so I would buy a new one less headache

1 - 6 of 6 Posts