Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Can i buy Hydrolic E brake on American muscle ?
Of course you can! What year is your Mustang, I'd be glad to help you out. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry im from Canada. I cant realy call you guys back. But i would like to no if you have universal hydraulic handbrake e-brake vertical / horizontal DRIFT there the link of the e brake i would like to buy. Do you guys have something similar?! And if you do can you put pictures here or do you want to send them to me on my email

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Oh and theres link and my year is 2012

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=380464487665&index=3&nav=SEARCH&nid=00461222955

·
Registered
344 Posts
Uh, 1-866 is free internationally?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Sorry im from Canada. I cant realy call you guys back. But i would like to no if you have universal hydraulic handbrake e-brake vertical / horizontal DRIFT there the link of the e brake i would like to buy. Do you guys have something similar?! And if you do can you put pictures here or do you want to send them to me on my email

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Oh and theres link and my year is 2012

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Universal Hydraulic Handbrake E Brake Vertical Horizontal Drift D1 Racing Red | eBay
Get x bxr,

Unfortunately, we do not carry any E-brake handle like that. I wish we did because it looks pretty cool! I'll write this down on my parts suggestions list and maybe we'll be able to carry one down the road.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!

Shane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts