Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now while your reading this, you must realize i dont want no prissy reliable honda or toyota. i bought a '65 mustang a year ago and im selling it for 1500( i paid 3 and spent another 2 on parts). i messed up taking the mustang apart and now i must cut ties. i want to get another old school car . anything by only ford, lincoln or cadillac anything pre 1985. i know this aint sensible for a twenty year old male who just got his license back 2 years later after a dui( also 2 accidents, 3 speeding tickets). theres just something i see in old cars and no one else understands how i feel on this cars. so if theyre any old tymers readin this, i wanna ride the car you had growin up, okey dokey?

·
Registered
40 Posts
IF you must!!!

64-67 Stang
57 Chevy
62 Chevy II
64-68 GTO
65 Thunderbird
65 426 Hemi Cuda
68 Shelby Cobra
69 SuperBird
69-70 SuperBee Magnum 383/440
70 Nova SS 400
72 Chevelle SS 454
72 Olds 442
72-73 Chevrolet Impala 2 Dr Custom Hardtop ( reverse dished rear window )

However wonderful all of the cars above are ... none of them should be subjected to daily driving!
So build your baby and show it off at the parades and car shows. But drive a modern soul-less POS and be at least a little practical!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I guess you could call me old timer and the cars I had that I really enjoyed driving were my Ford Taraus ride real nice but I also kept it maintained, and for a short while I had a Cadillac Saville that was a beauty but expensive to maintain for my wallet so I sold it but what a nice riding,quite and comfortable car. Good Luck in finding a car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wish I could help you, but I don't have what you're looking for. I'd say try looking in the saturday paper or craigslist. The chances of finding someone with a car you're looking for on Y!A around your area is slim.

Goodluck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts