Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering If I can Trade My 2014 Stage 3 Roush for a 2013-2014 Shelby With the same miles. Do the Roush hold there Values.

·
Premium Member
6,963 Posts
If the Roush mustangs are taken care of and have low miles they hold their value well.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the Roush mustangs are taken care of and have low miles they hold their value well.

Pick your poison.
I have 30,000 miles and condition is near perfect with only a few Exhaught Mods. I went to a dealer and they gave me $32,000 for it and I walked out then and there. I bought it new 2 years ago for $58,000.

·
Premium Member
6,963 Posts
37-39 is what I think it's worth. Trinity's hold their value extremely well.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500, SGM, " 1 of 1 "
894 Posts
Roush cars, although well engineered, don't hold their value.
On the positive side, insurance co.'s look @ them as a " GT ".
On the negative side, dealerships look @ them as a " GT ".
The 13/14 GT500's seem to be holding their value pretty well, there are some deals out there, if the seller is in a bind to unload it. Right now, because of supply, it's a buyers market..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Roush cars, although well engineered, don't hold their value.
On the positive side, insurance co.'s look @ them as a " GT ".
On the negative side, dealerships look @ them as a " GT " When THEY are buying from you or giving you a trade-in value... Otherwise they mark them up when selling just like they do when you trade in a modified GT that they gave you nothing for the aftermarket parts for.
LOL, fixed it. FWIW I paid around 42K for my 12' stage 3 a year ago. It only had 1200 mile though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shelby's seem to hold their value better than a Roush, the right buyer will pay the money for a good Roush knowing what they are getting, dealers etc will give a lot less and then sell for what they are really worth.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You will not find an equal trade. Roush cars just aren't worth near the same. You overpaid

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I have 30,000 miles and condition is near perfect with only a few Exhaught Mods. I went to a dealer and they gave me $32,000 for it and I walked out then and there. I bought it new 2 years ago for $58,000.
Respectfully, why would you want to take a 26k loss on your near perfect Roush?

Sent from a non car enthusiast V6 mustang owner's cell phone.

·
Registered
189 Posts
And let's see a pic out of curiosity

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

1 - 10 of 10 Posts