Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up i finally talked my mom in to buying me a my first car.She would not buy me a v8 so im stuck with a 1998 v6 5 speed.I get my lisence in 2 months and till then am unable to raise i have drove it around and its pretty strong and will do a big ass burnout.I wana know how many hp a stock v6 has and what type of cars could it beat?What is the best way to improve the hp?

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
umm welcome to V6stangs.com, I would try to lookinto the area at the bottom of the forum with all the spec.s I have a98 also, auto v6. good luck and be carefull. :headbang:

try this : http://v6stangs.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
this is the wrong forum.

anyway, the 98 has 150bhp stock. post in the proper forum to get more responses.

btw, welcome to the board

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Like Monkey Said 150 BHP at the fly wheel and being you have a 5 speed you are probably at 110-120 RWHP max. You can beat most older 4 bangers unless turboed or some of the new Hi output ones. You can take most V6 american sedans. However you will be toasted by most if not all european V6 cars and most V6 japanese cars. I would not bother to race any V8 cars unless they are from the late 80's early 90's but watch out because the old V8's are cheap to mod and they can put on a ass whooping if they are

1 - 5 of 5 Posts