Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck on what I wanna do with my car next haha I'd like to hear what you guys think but I only have about 120 at most to spend lol Idk if I wanna go x or h pipe or shifter or tinted front windows or even HIDs. The list goes on but what next lol
Things I've done so far:
Lowered
Dipped rims
Intake
Divorced Dual exhaust (flow44s)
Tinted rear windows
Chin spoiler
Steel black inserts for rear
Short antenna

Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Ddmtuning.com hids man...you wont spend half of what you saved but will be smiling every night you drive.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Its the only brand ill use. Vvme is also ok, but ill stick to ddm

My sig shows their 6ks off nicely lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'm stuck on what I wanna do with my car next haha I'd like to hear what you guys think but I only have about 120 at most to spend lol Idk if I wanna go x or h pipe or shifter or tinted front windows or even HIDs. The list goes on but what next lol
Things I've done so far:
Lowered
Dipped rims
Intake
Divorced Dual exhaust (flow44s)
Tinted rear windows
Chin spoiler
Steel black inserts for rear
Short antenna
Smoke tail lights, honeycomb deck lid, sequential lights are always a nice touch just got some on my 04 and I find my self using my turn signals more often lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
+1 on the hood scoop. I hate the non scooped hoods. Just keep an eye on ebay for a good deal on one that matches the color of your car. My car is also mineral grey and I found one off a saleen for like $125, color matched perfectly and I like the insert better than the honey comb lol.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
a template that sucks. Measure and mark with a dry erase. Test it several times before you start drilling. It really was quite a headache.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts