Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered an SR Short Shifter with the gasket for my 3650, a black retro 5spd shift knob, Red 4.6 High Performance badge for my back decklid, and an SR performance CAI...can't wait for it! Supposed to be nice out all week here too so I should have a perfect install day over the weekend

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Just ordered an SR Short Shifter with the gasket for my 3650, a black retro 5spd shift knob, Red 4.6 High Performance badge for my back decklid, and an SR performance CAI...can't wait for it! Supposed to be nice out all week here too so I should have a perfect install day over the weekend
NJstanger,

Thanks for your support! You're gonna love the SR short throw, it's a big improvement over stock. Plus, it looks like the weather is really going in your favor this weekend. I'm looking forward to it myself!

Enjoy the new parts and their quick arrival. It usually only takes us 2 business days to get to NJ!

Shane

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NJstanger,

Thanks for your support! You're gonna love the SR short throw, it's a big improvement over stock. Plus, it looks like the weather is really going in your favor this weekend. I'm looking forward to it myself!

Enjoy the new parts and their quick arrival. It usually only takes us 2 business days to get to NJ!

Shane
Awesome thank you Shane. Im looking forward to it all being installed, short shifter was one of the first mods I wanted but put it off for sooo long and bought so many things before it, finally got it, I read great things about the SR shifter, everyone says to go MGW but I hear they don't ship sometimes for weeks and have yet to read anything bad about SR, plus AM doesn't sell it and I love to support AM and get everything from there..ill post pics of everything installed when done!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Awesome thank you Shane. Im looking forward to it all being installed, short shifter was one of the first mods I wanted but put it off for sooo long and bought so many things before it, finally got it, I read great things about the SR shifter, everyone says to go MGW but I hear they don't ship sometimes for weeks and have yet to read anything bad about SR, plus AM doesn't sell it and I love to support AM and get everything from there..ill post pics of everything installed when done!
Well you won't be disappointed! And thanks for purposely supporting AM. We really appreciate that!

Let me know how you like the short shifts once it's installed!

Shane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts