Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello RACE FANS. How is everyone? Well I am new on the boards and would like to introduce myself. My name is Phil and I race Mustangs. I am also President of a drag racing club called Illinois "Midwest" Street Machines, IMSM for short. Maybe next season we can have a race between our two organizations. We have raced other clubs this year such as MFBA, CPONYGO & Team GMCI. Take a look at our site and post up on our forums. We would like to get a new race setup next season with you guys. Have a good one.

Thanks, Philip Delaney - President

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
welcome to the boards! Lots of people here are full of good info, and seems like you probably are too... haha.

Hope to see you posting. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do u guys have any type of organized racing events?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
We have meets everyonce in a while. I know there's a meet like this weekend or maybe next...most people on this site are like me and have a stock car though lol. I'd love to race, but I'd get spanked easily

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
lowflyn said:
We have meets everyonce in a while. I know there's a meet like this weekend or maybe next...most people on this site are like me and have a stock car though lol. I'd love to race, but I'd get spanked easily
That's when you go bracket racing...that really makes it interesting especially when you lose and yet win because the other dude had to break out in order to beat you to the line. :) Brackets, not about speed...all about consistency.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what we do. a lot harder than heads up.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
where in illinois are most of your guys from?? Im originally from Davenport Iowa.. so ive raced at cordova a few times.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i beg to differ, even tho i live in michigan i like florida and alabama lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we r from the chicago burbs pretty much, but looking to expand the club to all over.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts