Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on buying a new cover. Does anyone know where I can buy one with a flannel type material on the inside. Thanks TC

·
Registered
916 Posts
tc x 4 said:
I'm planning on buying a new cover. Does anyone know where I can buy one with a flannel type material on the inside. Thanks TC
Try California car cover

·
Registered
984 Posts
tc x 4 said:
I got mine from cover king they have many color and designs specifically made for our cars so it hugs it pretty good has antenna hole an mirrors pockets I got mine all in black :)

Attachments

·
Registered
916 Posts
Terminator said:
I got mine from cover king they have many color and designs specifically made for our cars so it hugs it pretty good has antenna hole an mirrors pockets I got mine all in black :)
Ya I was gunna say cover king too. They got some nice covers as well!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Terminator said:
What material is your cover? And I'm not sure where you are located but if it snows, how we'll does it work with the snow

·
Registered
984 Posts
sLbxO143 said:
What material is your cover? And I'm not sure where you are located but if it snows, how we'll does it work with the snow
It's soft like silk on the inside and smooth feel on the outside doesn't do good in rain or snow just keeps moisture out an dirt, works well in sun light to I'm in Cali so it's perfect for me

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm in MA so we get hit with humid summers and sometimes bad winters so want something for the winter that will protect the car. The cover looks great though.

·
Registered
984 Posts
sLbxO143 said:
I'm in MA so we get hit with humid summers and sometimes bad winters so want something for the winter that will protect the car. The cover looks great though.
Well you gotta think about how you will use a cover I mean if you took your car to work covered it and it started pouring would you really put that wet cover in your car? Lol went it rains my only option is to find a place to park under neath :D I only use my cover during dry/windy days

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks a lot guys, I'll check those out. Your cover really looks good termi, you say It's like silk on the inside. I'll be using the cover inside to protect the paint.

·
Registered
984 Posts
tc x 4 said:
Thanks a lot guys, I'll check those out. Your cover really looks good termi, you say It's like silk on the inside. I'll be using the cover inside to protect the paint.
Yea that's why I got it cause I recently got my car painted grabber blue love the color

1 - 11 of 11 Posts