Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I only drive my GT convert on the weekends/sunny I leave the top down with the boot on. I still get dust on the car in the garage and wondered if anyone knew a good source for nice car covers. I like the soft lined ones.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
autozone has some... i dont know how nice they are though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Auto zone has the cheap unlined ones like they have at Target. I will check my Year One catalog.

184 Posts
i have a brand new one from Summit racing i am selling if ur interested.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
You can get one from Ford. They are silver and are waterproof and say Ford Racing and are custom with antenna hole with rubber grommet.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
over time they might wind up scratcing the paint unless you are very careful when you put them on and what not. there are probably companies that make covers for just the open top area~ i think i have even seen some.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
SpectorV said:
over time they might wind up scratcing the paint unless you are very careful when you put them on and what not. there are probably companies that make covers for just the open top area~ i think i have even seen some.
Actually mine is form fitting designed for a stang. You would have to have gale storm warnings to make this one move. it also has a soft terry cloth backing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MusclesFromBrussels said:
i have a brand new one from Summit racing i am selling if ur interested.
Is it lined on the back side with a soft liner? I am interested.

184 Posts
I have no clue if its lined or not i got it for a present for X mas and didnt need it. Its made by Lebra has a mustang on the front lol and is loaded in a carrying case. We opened it up to check it out when we got it but i dont remember if it had a liner or not. I tried ot stick my finger in there but i couldnt tell and i dont wanna take it out cuz it took an hour to get it back in the lil carrying bag. It has places for the Its not the top of the line and its not the cheapo either. Make me an offer if interested. It has reflective material and a 5 year warranty it says.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts