Discussion Starter #3
Silversky545 said:
Maybe you have shrek feet???

Give more details... hard to diagnosis w/o more detailed information
That's the last time I let ur mom drive my car then

·
Registered
55 Posts
Maybe ABS is kicking in. I've heard if the size of your tires are not close to the same hight, it can trigger the ABS.
Not sure. Just a thought.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Probably a problem with the ABS, but can't tell for sure. Maybe try and get it on a lift with the wheels off so you can see if the brakes are releasing?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I didn't get ur question lol
But it's a manual
Question doesnt fit since you drive a standard, however if your car is and automatic and you shift into 3rd your engine will break for you (depending on RPMS) when you let off the gas. Like I said stupid question.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Does the car roll freely with your foot of the brake and the car in neutral ?
Great Question. If it does roll freely in neutral than it's probably not the brakes and your probably looking at a problem somewhere in the drivetrain :(

·
Registered
525 Posts
Could be a brake hose coming from the caliper not releasing the pressure when you release the brakes,,had this happen at work the hose was collasping on the inside which kept the brake squeezed on the rotors,,then after a min or 2 it would release,,and only happened after it got hot,,if you had a temp gun you could shoot the temps of each wheel and see if there is signifcant difference..Also a caliper slide can get froze up too..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mymustang said:
Could be a brake hose coming from the caliper not releasing the pressure when you release the brakes,,had this happen at work the hose was collasping on the inside which kept the brake squeezed on the rotors,,then after a min or 2 it would release,,and only happened after it got hot,,if you had a temp gun you could shoot the temps of each wheel and see if there is signifcant difference..Also a caliper slide can get froze up too..
This is exactly what I found out was wrong
Has this happened to u before?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Thanks for all the advice

·
Registered
525 Posts
This is exactly what I found out was wrong
Has this happened to u before?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Thanks for all the advice
Yes,, at work on our fleet vehicles...We dont have any mustangs,,:(,,,Cool glad you got it fixed

·
Registered
455 Posts
mymustang said:
It's definitely the slide pin that is not greased so its most likely sticking and causing your caliper to not release or maybe your rotors could be warped as well. Check your rotors and grease your caliper slide pins.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Sorry I just realized you got it fixed my bad.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CZYFAST said:
It's definitely the slide pin that is not greased so its most likely sticking and causing your caliper to not release or maybe your rotors could be warped as well. Check your rotors and grease your caliper slide pins.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Sorry I just realized you got it fixed my bad.
It's all good I still appreciate the advice thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts