Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not the greatest picture but while at my brothers house someone hit my driver side ripping off the side scoop and smashing in the door, we believe it was someone pulling out of his neighbors house, but not positive.

Attachments

·
Banned
282 Posts
Slvr01GT said:
I know it's not the greatest picture but while at my brothers house someone hit my driver side ripping off the side scoop and smashing in the door, we believe it was someone pulling out of his neighbors house, but not positive.
8| ouch sorry bro

·
Banned
282 Posts
08SteedaQ350 said:
Just wait till you see someone with your paint on their car at the neighbors.
Then it's time to wreck shop...so to speak
I would do some bodywork with a Louisville slugger :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Damn, that sucks :( What a coward to just bolt away like that.... Just seeing someone park right next to my car is enough to worry me, but this? I don't know how I'd react.... Thankfully it's fixable, and doesn't affect the performance :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Dcobra31 said:
Damn, that sucks :( What a coward to just bolt away like that.... Just seeing someone park right next to my car is enough to worry me, but this? I don't know how I'd react.... Thankfully it's fixable, and doesn't affect the performance :)
Oh I'd reign hell down upon someone if they damage mine in anyway.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
08SteedaQ350 said:
Oh I'd reign hell down upon someone if they damage mine in anyway.
+10000000

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

NJstanger said:
+10000000
People got no respect...my cousin she had a yellow 02 v6 stang, parked it at her boyfriends, got a bang on the door from the cops that her car got hit and pushed 3 blocks down the street cuz it was a speeding driver. We go outside to see the driver and its a blonde chick in an old Honda civic with her EXTREMELY drunk boyfriend in the passenger seat, everyone knew that the drunk boyfriend was driving, but no way to prove it, POS guy made his own woman take a rap for his drunk self...point of story, many people are scum and can never take man up to what they did.

·
Registered
881 Posts
NJstanger said:
+10000000

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

People got no respect...my cousin she had a yellow 02 v6 stang, parked it at her boyfriends, got a bang on the door from the cops that her car got hit and pushed 3 blocks down the street cuz it was a speeding driver. We go outside to see the driver and its a blonde chick in an old Honda civic with her EXTREMELY drunk boyfriend in the passenger seat, everyone knew that the drunk boyfriend was driving, but no way to prove it, POS guy made his own woman take a rap for his drunk self...point of story, many people are scum and can never take man up to what they did.
Wow!!! I woulda drug his drunk a$$ out the window and beat him for 3 blocks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dcobra31 said:
Yeah my gf gets mad at me when I park at stores, if the person would have said something I wouldn't have been that mad because everyone makes mistakes, but like you said it was a coward thing to do.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Slvr01GT said:
Yeah my gf gets mad at me when I park at stores, if the person would have said something I wouldn't have been that mad because everyone makes mistakes, but like you said it was a coward thing to do.
Checked out your pics.

Nice lookin ride!!!

I wouldn't want some idiot ruining a factory finish. Nothing like having perfect panels turned in bondo or filler filled panels. Like putting lipstick on a pig
I'll spend the money to replace a panel before I have filler put on

·
Registered
344 Posts
This is why I'm so anal about my car.

There are a lot of people out there, who know nothing about cars and don't care about them, who will readily take the piss out of your Stang because, "It's a big, stupid, gas guzzler."

Door dings, scrapes and bumps, or just looking down on you for your big, bad sports car while they're driving a damn Camry.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts