Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Alloy wheel

Man just my luck, same thing happened to my previous mustang my car got hit while it was parked. I didn't realize it until I got home and seen that my passanger side mirror was not there. I looked and seen my whole right side got like side swiped. I don't know when it happened maybe last night but man this sucks. My mirror is gone as well as my handle.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Time to go kill someone

·
Premium Member
5,424 Posts
I know your furious. I hate pieces of **** like that that don't even have the decency to leave a note. It's pure garbage!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Man just my luck, same thing happened to my previous mustang my car got hit while it was parked. I didn't realize it until I got home and seen that my passanger side mirror was not there. I looked and seen my whole right side got like side swiped. I don't know when it happened maybe last night but man this sucks. My mirror is gone as well as my handle.
Bro, last year I had the same sh!t happen to me, I had two hit and runs within the span of 5 days. I posted a thread about it while back, but I know exactly how you feel man sorry it happen to you ... Hope you can get it fixed soon, karma will get them back I promise you that

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Pull the security can footage and get his LICENCES plate number and take a pack of bologna and make him a poka dot car :)

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bro, last year I had the same sh!t happen to me, I had two hit and runs within the span of 5 days. I posted a thread about it while back, but I know exactly how you feel man sorry it happen to you ... Hope you can get it fixed soon, karma will get them back I promise you that
That sucks man. On my last mustang the same thing happened but on the drivers side. Yea I hope who ever did this karma will get him back.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Well my deductible is 1000k. It appears now that i need a new quarter panel, door, mirror, and push out the dents in the rear quarter panel. I can do it myself for about 6-700 bucks so that's what I'm going to do. Anyone know if I have to take off the door in order to take off the passanger front panel

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
Awe man, I am so sorry. Ill help you hunt them down. We will kick ass together.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Damn man, that really sucks. Sucks even worse that you now have to take the time and fix it all yourself. That's one thing that pisses me off when people do crap like this, they don't even think at the time that they basically just robbed 1000's of dollars from the person they just side swiped, and now even your time.

Did you make a police report? They can maybe at least put it out there to check for a car that has side swipe damage that is making a claim on their own. Maybe the can catch the A hole.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts