Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

my car hasnt been running very good.
Its been idling a little rough, making some weird noises.
Running a little shitty, accelerating slow.

I was hopeing there could be something i could do to bring back the life, and acceleration.

I changed the spark plugs, and the spark plug wires, the fuel pump.
I changed the oil, the fuel filter was changed a little while ago, but iam going to change that again.

But what can I do?
Iam willing to go into the engine slighly.
I was thinking about changnign the upper and lower intake to some ported one just for them to flow a little better, and put on some newer/or ne fuel injectors.

I really dont know what to do?

What do u guys do to cars with alot of miles to get them to live again?

·
Registered
166 Posts
you are using the wrong kind of blinker fluid! You need to change it asap or something might break!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
03redfire cobra said:
you are using the wrong kind of blinker fluid! You need to change it asap or something might break!
lol..

yeah id try injector cleaner... if it still runs the same after that take it somewhere to have the injectors cleaned professionally. If that still doesnt work, I dont know what to tell ya.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Do you have any leaks?
Exhaust leak? Vacumm leak?
How/where is it idling?

Fuel injectors could be an issue? Whats the mileage on the car?
Whats mods do u have?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Guys... I know what our good friend is suffering from... because, well... I've been suffering from it too lately... He lost 2 cylinders that he was supposed to have... as soon as he adds those 2 replacement ones to the 6 he currently has, he'll be set!!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
See Matt at Crossroadzdirect, he now has 99 Cobra Crate engines available, fix you right up ;).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts