Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got here in florida for fishing vacation, and decided to rent a convertible mustang and wanted to feel the difference between my coupe and the vert.. First its nice when you feel the wind blowing in your face but i dont like the look of the convertible it looks cheap but if it was a hardtop it would have been nice. I dont know if im wrong but the new v6 is about the same power as the 05 v6. Just my opinion. Overall great vacation.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
drive it like you stole it :D :headbang::lmao::lmao::lmao::good:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
probably had 2.73 gears. those literally hide the power of the 3.7. put some REAL gears and tune n cai. you got one new monster of a car

·
Registered
737 Posts
13 stang22 said:
probably had 2.73 gears. those literally hide the power of the 3.7. put some REAL gears and tune n cai. you got one new monster of a car
Yea that and convertibles are a lot more heavier than a coupe.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Got here in florida for fishing vacation, and decided to rent a convertible mustang and wanted to feel the difference between my coupe and the vert.. First its nice when you feel the wind blowing in your face but i dont like the look of the convertible it looks cheap but if it was a hardtop it would have been nice. I dont know if im wrong but the new v6 is about the same power as the 05 v6. Just my opinion. Overall great vacation.
Lol no, pretty sure anyone would immediately feel the difference between an 05 v6 and a new v6...your talking 210 HP vs 305 HP, there's DEF a difference there lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts