Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need opinions on fitting a child's car seat in a '13 model. Is it possible? Anyone had any experience with this before. Thanks for your help.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,205 Posts
It's a squeeze. I had my daughters carrier in the back seat but I had to move the passenger seat all the way forward. Even after she got big enough for a forward facing seat, I still had to move the passenger seat forward so she could have some leg room. She's in a booster now and I don't have to move the seat forward anymore.

Mustangs and baby seats don't go together very well. Lol

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,652 Posts
It is a tight squeeze. Had the kiddo in the 07 a couple times and had to move the passenger seat forward and tilt it up. Sometimes I wish I had a Charger SRT8.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a tight squeeze. Had the kiddo in the 07 a couple times and had to move the passenger seat forward and tilt it up. Sometimes I wish I had a Charger SRT8.
Yeah I'm thinking of a trade in. But in terms of driving the vehicle, does it make it harder or impossible to see the right side mirror?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I take my 10 and 6 yr old girls to school everyday in my 09. My 6 yr old is in a booster seat. It's a tight fit but they would kill me if I traded off their convertible hotrodder.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.