Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need opinions on fitting a child's car seat in a '13 model. Is it possible? Anyone had any experience with this before. Thanks for your help.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
It's a squeeze. I had my daughters carrier in the back seat but I had to move the passenger seat all the way forward. Even after she got big enough for a forward facing seat, I still had to move the passenger seat forward so she could have some leg room. She's in a booster now and I don't have to move the seat forward anymore.

Mustangs and baby seats don't go together very well. Lol

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yeah, my friend has a toddler. Put the seat in the rear once, such a pain. It was just easier to take her 4 door car than put the seat in my Mustang.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
It is a tight squeeze. Had the kiddo in the 07 a couple times and had to move the passenger seat forward and tilt it up. Sometimes I wish I had a Charger SRT8.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a tight squeeze. Had the kiddo in the 07 a couple times and had to move the passenger seat forward and tilt it up. Sometimes I wish I had a Charger SRT8.
Yeah I'm thinking of a trade in. But in terms of driving the vehicle, does it make it harder or impossible to see the right side mirror?

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Yeah I'm thinking of a trade in. But in terms of driving the vehicle, does it make it harder or impossible to see the right side mirror?
Wasn't an issue for me but you could have another passenger up front. It's not a issue for me because it's not my DD.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I have a car seat for a toddler in the Back of my 01, and now no one can sit in front with me unless they have no legs:(

·
Registered
12 Posts
I take my 10 and 6 yr old girls to school everyday in my 09. My 6 yr old is in a booster seat. It's a tight fit but they would kill me if I traded off their convertible hotrodder.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts