Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Upstate Mustang Club was approached by a lady from the J. Harley Bonds Career Center (Old Foothills Career Center) asking if our club would be willing to host a car show at their Greer location on May 15th. All proceeds would go to the Relay for Life for the Cancer Society. I told her I would ask the officers, and go from there. Here is what we talked about doing.

*All make/model car show on Saturday May 15th from 10-4
*Hosted by UMC -- and they would put our logo on their "Relay for Life" shirts
*I send out a mass mailing with flyer to all local clubs
*UMC provides trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place & best in show. (Voted on either by participants in show, or students who are doing the relay)
*50/50 raffle
*Sell tickets for door prizes (would need volunteers to get prizes)
*$10 registration fee to be in show.
*All proceeds go to Cancer Society

So anybody in the surrounding area of NC,GA,SC are welcome to come and I encourage you to do so, it is for a very good cause and would like to see much participation from many club's users that view this area if possible.

Let me know if you are interested in coming down...And I will provide directions for this event.

http://www.upstatemustangclub.com/ -> To check out a flyer to share with others, please print and pass onto anyone you can think of that would be interested on attending...

Thanks!

- Jeff aka KrazyPony

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is tomorrow folks, stop on by!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts