Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, who else has done this? The Mustang is currently down, but i still wanted to go to Cars & Coffee. So i brought my new daily, and my friend decided to pop my hood, so i said "why not" and left it there lol. Anyone else show off their daily?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Ok, who else has done this? The Mustang is currently down, but i still wanted to go to Cars & Coffee. So i brought my new daily, and my friend decided to pop my hood, so i said "why not" and left it there lol. Anyone else show off their daily?
It would certainly "spark" (I know, it's terrible) some peoples' interest like "hmm, wonder what he's got done under there?" lol

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
My daily is my show car... problem solved lol.

Go for it!! We love our cars.... even the dailys lol

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Not to hijack but goddamn that thing looks mean in that sig pic^^^^^

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Lol.
Yeah. Why not?
Your Mustang was your daily driver... And I'll bet that you had the only Spark in attendance.
Next, the autocross!

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol.
Yeah. Why not?
Your Mustang was your daily driver... And I'll bet that you had the only Spark in attendance.
Next, the autocross!
I want to. I missed basically the only AutoX at Mather, though. And money is tight right now so i can't justify $50 to race this thing lol. I'm tempted to take it to the drag strip, though.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Not to hijack but goddamn that thing looks mean in that sig pic^^^^^
Thanks man. Love the Sterling Beast lol

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I want to. I missed basically the only AutoX at Mather, though. And money is tight right now so i can't justify $50 to race this thing lol. I'm tempted to take it to the drag strip, though.
Do it!Be awesome to take to strip. Maybe make cdof stang exhaust play loud when goi g down strip... F it i would be fun

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts