Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When's the new American muscle car show!!!!! I want to go so bad now that I have a stang!!!!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Our show this year was in August. It will most likely be the same time next year, like Grabber said it was well worth a 10hr drive! I hope you guys can all make it out.

Congratulations on the next Mustang!

-Dan

·
Registered
745 Posts
AMDanBailer said:
Our show this year was in August. It will most likely be the same time next year, like Grabber said it was well worth a 10hr drive! I hope you guys can all make it out.

Congratulations on the next Mustang!

-Dan
hey Dan I was just gonna check on those Chip Foose outcast pictures that were supposed to be up on AM? just wondering man, thanks!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome I'm in nj so the ride shouldn't be too long although a drive in a mustang is pretty fun

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
hey Dan I was just gonna check on those Chip Foose outcast pictures that were supposed to be up on AM? just wondering man, thanks!
Hey Tyler,

The pictures are taken and complete! They should be going live any day here now. Stay tuned!

Merry Christmas!

-Dan

·
Registered
745 Posts
AMDanBailer said:
Hey Tyler,

The pictures are taken and complete! They should be going live any day here now. Stay tuned!

Merry Christmas!

-Dan
thanks Dan!! marry christmas to you too

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
This show is only Mustangs & no other cars.

I drove up from Daytona Beach, Florida and it was well worth the drive. The show is held in Media, Pennsylvania and is layed out just perfect.

There was over 1,200 just Mustangs and no other cars in this show.
There were plenty of food vender's at affordable prices.
There were many vender's showing there stuff & answering any questions.
There was a best sounding Exhaust competition.
The T-Shirt and stuff they gave you was more then worth the entry fee.

The best thing was my best friend Mario was welcome.

It's hard to see in this photo but the layout is row after row of Mustangs going up the hill with the food vender's on the other side away from the show. The first row was mostly vender's and there were plenty of them. American Muscle was giving discounts on any merchandise bought at the show.

If any way possible you need to plan a vacation for August and come to this all (only Mustang) show. You won't be sorry.

You-Tube> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzdBKGuuXs8

Ronnie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts