Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just left auto show,

Ford didn't really go out of way to display the mustangs. It said a lot how great their product is. They didn't need hot model to entice you, they let their product speak for it's self and lure you right in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
So just left auto show,

Ford didn't really go out of way to display the mustangs. It said a lot how great their product is. They didn't need hot model to entice you, they let their product speak for it's self and lure you right in.
Here in miami they didn't have the fence around it and you could sit in it and do whatever u please, except drive it. :(

It would have been better with the HOT models IMO lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea they let us do what ever here too, that Shelby was the turtle wax car, I don't know why they fenced it up. After the stealing ive seen and how careless people are I don't blame em

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh if that is the case it is more than likely a vin'd model and there for sellable. Of course they don't want it nicked or anything :D
Yea they were polishing them up, and while they were people were walking by stealing supplies, I pointed out the culprit and he gave me supplies of my own for a reward. Haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts