Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have my Mustang GT 2005 and i'm using this from a long time overall it is very nice in running but from few days i'm having problem with it. The problem is that when is try to start the lock inserting the key the Alarm sounds when turning key and but the car wont star. so i dnt know what the problem with it i really needs a best locksmith if anybody have some idea plzzz share them with me.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I know that the 05's had some electrical issues. But have you tried the old standby of resetting? Disconnect the neg. on the battery for about 10-15 minutes and see if it resets and works again. I don't think it has anything to do with the lock, these keys don't have chips in them.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I had an 06 GT that my wife couldnt start while I was out of the country turned out the stock computer was bad so I guess that is a possibility. I would recomend talking and taking your car to a ford dealership and let the profesionals handle this one.

·
Registered
294 Posts
not many ppl know that in your fuse box located in the engine bay there is 2 diodes, one is for you A/C and the other is for your computer.. you can try swap your a/c diode with your computer one.. a bad diode can make your car work fine sometimes and not even start 1 min later.. try it before anything else... it's free to try!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts