Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone pulled out in front of me tonight it was raining I swerved over correct spun off the road then hit a tree. Tow man said the car was probably totaled the picture makes it look a lot better then what it is. Either the chassis is Bent of the axle at least is bent.

image-814080645.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Oh no!!! I know it's hard man. That car is amazing. U will get it fixed. Just keep in mind, they make them to almost blow apart on impact. Get it looked at by a good body shop. How heartbreaking is that? Sorry to hear it. Keep us posted on what's goin on.

·
Registered
144 Posts
ChrisMustangs said:
Someone pulled out in front of me tonight it was raining I swerved over correct spun off the road then hit a tree. Tow man said the car was probably totaled the picture makes it look a lot better then what it is. Either the chassis is Bent of the axle at least is bent.
Ahhhh you just got that too. Sorry to hear that. Glad you're okay though.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhhh you just got that too. Sorry to hear that. Glad you're okay though.
Yeah only has it about a month it sucks

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Oh no!!! I know it's hard man. That car is amazing. U will get it fixed. Just keep in mind, they make them to almost blow apart on impact. Get it looked at by a good body shop. How heartbreaking is that? Sorry to hear it. Keep us posted on what's goin on.
Ill keep everyone updated the tow guy said it was bad the chassis might be Bent or the rear axle might be twisted

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Hopefully just axle. As bad as it hurts, just think, there are thousands of ponies and only one you. As long as your ok, you can get your pony back to health.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Good thing is that your okay. Car's come and go. Whish you luck with insurance and recovering your car if possible. Make the next one even more bad @$$

·
Registered
269 Posts
What the hell is going on with mustangs on this forum? Are we cursed? Glad you are okay man, everything can be fixed/replaced. Ive have been there, believe me. Tomorrow is another day

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
What the hell is going on with mustangs on this forum? Are we cursed? Glad you are okay man, everything can be fixed/replaced. Ive have been there, believe me. Tomorrow is another day
I know! Everyone seems to be getting into wrecks lately... When i get mine i'm going to baby it everywhere.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Soccerluvr4 said:
I know! Everyone seems to be getting into wrecks lately... When i get mine i'm going to baby it everywhere.
I know! I just got my new one Monday and I'm short so I'm super close to the wheel to reach the clutch. Time to avoid all people.

·
Registered
280 Posts
atleast you came out alive. a car is just a piece of metal. either they can fix it or you get a new one. if its totaled get a 5.0

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Instead of quoting everyone ill just make a post and say thanks for everyone's kind words! Only one me I know and I'm thankful. It was a 5.0 so yeah. Not exactly looking for a new car at the moment I will soon enough.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Should have just hit the car...

Did they give you a ticket for failure to maintain control?

·
Registered
92 Posts
That sucks. Glad you're okay. What kind of tires did you have on? I put on some high mileage ones. Big difference in the handling and not in a good way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That sucks. Glad you're okay. What kind of tires did you have on? I put on some high mileage ones. Big difference in the handling and not in a good way.
Our cars have way to much HP to run anything other than high performance rated tires.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sorry man - that sucks. Been there a few times myself so know how it feels right now. I once got rear ended in my SRT the first day I drove it to work. Car had less than 200 miles on it. Hang in there - it'll get better.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sooooo sorry. Happened to me last May....but like you myself and all my occupants were okay.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pirelli tires, nothing much I can do when a drunk guy in a jeep comes out right in front of me.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Little update its at the shop right now I stayed home from work to sore, my parents are going up there ill find out as soon as they come home. Ill keep you guys updated!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts