Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they pretty much quit making the FR500 shift knob. And if anyone else has it's they want more that $100 for it. :uhh:

So know I don't know what to do. I already have the carbon fiber parking brake handle. So I think that's gonna be $40 down the drain.

So does anyone know about another real carbon fiber shift knob, because if not I'm just gonna get the '03 Cobra simulated carbon fiber stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
try searching real carbon fiber shift knob or something similar

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have a odd question here, please dont take offense to it either...

but who really cares if its real carbon fiber or not??? it isnt going to shift any smoother, or add any more horses to the car either....?

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
KrazyPony said:
I have a odd question here, please dont take offense to it either...

but who really cares if its real carbon fiber or not??? it isnt going to shift any smoother, or add any more horses to the car either....?
race it, dont rice it

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
go to autozone and buy one of those clear plastic ones that have the neon light in them OMG thats the win.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Because that fake stuff looks like sh*t. My ebrake handle is real and I want it all to match.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ya the fake stuff is honestly garbage the real stufff likes sooo much nicer and when sumone who knows wat real CF is supposed to look like and u try to pull off the fake stuff they jus look at u like cmon man wat r u doin

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
MOMO has real carbon fiber shift knobs. look on ebay.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This Grant Evolution one doesn't look to bad. However, I don't think it's the real stuff.

I'm thinking I'm gonna end up getting the '03 Cobra shift knob and ebrake handle and get the factory boots with blue stitching.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts