Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's vinyl that I just put on the plastic. Seen it on here a while back . And thought I'd try it .
I like it . It's dark so you don't notice it until you get up on it from a district it just looks painted . Best 4 bucks I've spent lol

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
It's vinyl that I just put on the plastic. Seen it on here a while back . And thought I'd try it .
I like it . It's dark so you don't notice it until you get up on it from a district it just looks painted . Best 4 bucks I've spent lol
I think it looks good. :good:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the vinyl off eBay it's the 3d kind there is another guy on here who has done more interior parts it looks great to me

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man . I've going to do more later on just waiting for it to come in the mail it's really easy to work with. And makes a cheap mod

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$4-5 bucks for 12x50 sheet of 3d carbon fiber vinyl .
But I just cut a piece big enough to wrap around it and when when u heat it up fold it over the edges . A d trim it ( not perfect ) when you snap the part back on u can't see the excess vinyl .

·
Registered
450 Posts
$4-5 bucks for 12x50 sheet of 3d carbon fiber vinyl .
But I just cut a piece big enough to wrap around it and when when u heat it up fold it over the edges . A d trim it ( not perfect ) when you snap the part back on u can't see the excess vinyl .
Looks great! How long do you think it will last? Definitely a great inexpensive mod. Great job

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On the interior a long time on the side view mirrors probably a two years or so. Just a guess though haven't had any trouble the first week lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts