Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Not really, new carpet can be had for just over $100 on rockauto.com. if you dont like yours, then do it the right way and just replace it. AM also sells replacement carpet. Its a little more, but better quality.

My carpet has cigarette burns from the PO so Im just going to order the new one from AM.

·
Registered
672 Posts
ACC mats makes great carpet. You can get it with a mass backing that is actually superior to the factory sound deadening and is on par with Dynamat. CJ's, 50resto, Summitt, they all have their carpet. My Dad works for ACC so I've had their carpet in all of my cars for years and can say that their product is actually better than the factory carpet. They have it in all the factory colors as well as floor mats that match and can get quite a few different logos stitched into them. Here's a link to CJ's for the sn-95's:

MBCC21 Mustang Mass Back Floor Carpet 1994-2004 | CJ Pony Parts

Believe me, you can probably find cheaper carpet, but ACC is #1 in the world for restoration carpet for a reason. Their products are top notch and are worth every penny. I put the mass backed carpet in my old fox body and it was shocking how much cooler it was when it blocked the heat from the long tubes and how much quieter it was in the cabin after the install.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
ACC mats makes great carpet. You can get it with a mass backing that is actually superior to the factory sound deadening and is on par with Dynamat. CJ's, 50resto, Summitt, they all have their carpet. My Dad works for ACC so I've had their carpet in all of my cars for years and can say that their product is actually better than the factory carpet. They have it in all the factory colors as well as floor mats that match and can get quite a few different logos stitched into them. Here's a link to CJ's for the sn-95's:

MBCC21 Mustang Mass Back Floor Carpet 1994-2004 | CJ Pony Parts

Believe me, you can probably find cheaper carpet, but ACC is #1 in the world for restoration carpet for a reason. Their products are top notch and are worth every penny. I put the mass backed carpet in my old fox body and it was shocking how much cooler it was when it blocked the heat from the long tubes and how much quieter it was in the cabin after the install.
Very nice. Im going to go ahead and buy that instead of the AM one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts