Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 gt as you all know.
I got my flowmasters in today and i was wondering weather i should cut the cats and run my flowmasters from there or leave the cats. :confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
could you please explain the right way to run them so i wont f*** sumthin up...thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
buy an offroad h-pipe (h-pipe without cats) and put the flowmasters on the end of the o/r h-pipe

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how bout i just get one made here. i know someone who does the work so i figure it would be cheaper

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Not Cats

·
Registered
676 Posts
dont forget the MIL's too, personally i say X-pipe w/spintchs that combo truly sounds badass. Personally of every combo I've heard it allways sounds better W/X-pipe. I honestly wouldnt get just an H-pipe if i was gonna go that route i would go prochamber

prochamber+flows= :worship:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
95's dont need MILS :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Can someone please explain to me why they dont need mils? Not questioning you or anything, just an inquiring mind, wondering why there computer doesnt read that.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
the o2 sensors are before the cats. on 96+ they are after the cats :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Really, so they dont have 2 o2's after the cats that pretty crazy. Hey, you learn something new everyday. cool

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Yea I learned that when I was buying everything, they said all I needed was 02 extenders for the LT's and no MILS

·
Registered
583 Posts
timpryor said:
prochamber+flows= :worship:
Yup! :) moreso for the 4.6, also it doesn't hurt to have original series mufflers

I wouldn't go dumps though, yeah it'll sound like a monster with the right cam, right compression, and right heads... but im telling you from experience, the loud gets old fast, and every cop in town'll be on your heals with dumps, they know that sound well, I got pulled over 3 times with the dumps, none since I went back to cat back

1 - 20 of 35 Posts