Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Or/x will be much louder than catted. You can compensate for it with a muffler delete if loud is what your looking for.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

I have the or/x and wish I would have stayed with an h.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tc x 4 said:
Or/x will be much louder than catted. You can compensate for it with a muffler delete if loud is what your looking for.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

I have the or/x and wish I would have stayed with an h.
I dont really want louder. Just a different sound. I like how this one sounds sort of throaty. I heard the catted will just delete the raspiness is this correct?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
C_Dailey95 said:
I dont really want louder. Just a different sound. I like how this one sounds sort of throaty. I heard the catted will just delete the raspiness is this correct?
Idk for shur about the raspiness, I'm tone deaf. To me the only diff is the x sounds a little meaner. The h a little throatyer."deeper"

·
Registered
916 Posts
C_Dailey95 said:
Do you have american thunders?
I had long tube headers with Catted x pipe and American thunders and it was raspy. Sounded pretty good but not like when I put the offroad h pipe in

1 - 9 of 9 Posts