Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anybody has this grille.... What do you think of it if you do?
...not sure i posted this in the right section :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
A few here own it already. I saw it at SEMA. Very nice product and fit. Gets lots of positive reviews.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know!!!! I think it's awesome! I just can't decide ..hehe .. Thought maybe I could see more pics of it and then make my decision

·
Registered
535 Posts
Looks good. Do they make a lower?

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will primer ;) It's not sold on AM if they do make it...

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
garbill2003 said:
Make sure you take pictures with it on :)
I will! It might be longer than expected haha ... Have to pay my speeding ticket haha

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
I have that grill and install is very easy. It is wide open, unlike the stock grill which is pretty blocked off surprisingly. The car runs cooler, including the trans temp I've noticed. No problems with it at all. Now just waiting for the lower grill that CDC says is coming

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JimC said:
I have that grill and install is very easy. It is wide open, unlike the stock grill which is pretty blocked off surprisingly. The car runs cooler, including the trans temp I've noticed. No problems with it at all. Now just waiting for the lower grill that CDC says is coming
Thanks Jim! Exactly what I wanted to know! I saw that someone else had said that he was coming ...

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
I really like that hood, and the lower grill is a nice touch as well. What lower grill is that, and is that hood available yet?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts