Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant recommend the shaker system and chin spoiler enough. Classic Design Concepts . The pictures are crappy because its inside the garage at night, but tomorrow I'll get better pictures up. Absolutely pimpin.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Believe me, I can't wait to get rid of the rubber and drop it. Just waiting to see how the finished product looks so I can match up some good wheels. The system does cost 800, but in my opinion, its worth every penny. The black piece is a bolt-on, and im not sure yet if i wanna paint it white or flat black, or leave it unpainted. opinions?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Good choice man! :good:

gotta love the shaker :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
i love the shaker hood. Whish i could use one lol.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
looks sweet! now i think you should paint your spoiler black, get some black fr500 rims w/ a polished lip and slam the hell outta it :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Naw, I don't do the look-alike thing. I am thinking about some 18" chrome mach 1 wheels with black painted outlines on them though, just cuz it looks so damn cool. But first I think I'm going to work on making it go really fast. I'm working on an engine or engine kit from Extreme Effects, then I'll throw on either a supercharger or junkyard turbo. I figure that oughta turn some heads.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
it looks good but the scoop is to tiny, it needs to be wider at least, and there is NO hp gain.... its a very nice looking set up though.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
That CDC setup looks nice, and if I am not mistaken, the shaker scoop is about identical to the ones on the Mach I, no, they aren't as wide, but yes, they are functional, and yes, they will get you a little hp, though most of it isn't measurable, you feel most of the boost from ram air at passing speeds. Same thing with a real Mach I I am sure. The trouble with making a car look fast that isn't is that things happen just like you discribe, people want to race you, and no, you can't back it up. Well, first place, you shouldn't even be thinking about racing on the street, you can die that way, and take innocent people with you in the process. If you want to race, take it to the drag strip. A set of gears and a trac lock would have really done you a lot more good in a race for about the same money invested.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Then good for you! I am glad you don't.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
By the way, for anybody out there looking to do something to make their stang look nice, but has little money....I recommend the CDC chin spoiler. Its cheap (around 70 I think), and I think it even looks better than most aftermarket bumpers. Also, you don't need to paint it or have it professionally mounted. I'll get some better pics of mine up here tonight.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts