Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439122924.818754.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439122949.017027.jpg
Got the cdc installed few weeks back just posting some pics. I love it. I didn't like painting my ac condenser I used bbq paint took 3 light coats. And cutting my fogs made me sad lol it all came together. I kinda want to add a screen but no one has complained about damage. I ordered the cervini lower gt500 grill comes with the mesh finally a matching one! . But it's been 7 days and still hasn't shipped nor updated ."sterlingbeast5.0" I'm jealous you got yours so fast !!
My billet I had installed before lasted 8 months and rusted and faded in color. I took great care of it. Glad I made the change
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Plasi dipped extractors on black car turned out nice. ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439123763.145747.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Looks good, I've had mine since August 2012 and 30,000 miles. No problems at all and no damage.

·
Registered
76 Posts
where did you order your cervini lower gt500 style?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I didn't paint my ac condenser, didn't see the point on my car. I've had it on for about a year, no problems. I went the Roush lower grille delete, though. ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439149033.376258.jpg

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Jimc growing on me everyday. Do miss my fogs lol.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't paint my ac condenser, didn't see the point on my car. I've had it on for about a year, no problems. I went the Roush lower grille delete, though. View attachment 188916

Looks wicked man. I need all the extra cooling I can get being in southern Alabama. I really wanted/needed that lower grill. . I was just holding out hope for the cervini. Mine being a black car looked funny unpainted. Being Picky

·
Registered
76 Posts
i think its quicker if you order it directly from cervinis.com because theyre the one that supplies american muscle the only thing is cervinis.com doesnt have coupon code lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
i think its quicker if you order it directly from cervinis.com because theyre the one that supplies american muscle the only thing is cervinis.com doesnt have coupon code lol

I would like to agree with you on this, but my experience with them has been quite negative. I ordered a grille set from them on sunday evening last week. The timer to ship if I had placed the order right then said 17 hours and some change. I received the e-mail confirming receipt of order, but nothing else. By Tuesday, my status had not changed, so I called during my lunch break to inquire on the order. I was informed that the order had been kicked to the warehouse, and they weren't sure why it hadn't shipped. I was assured that it would ship that day no problem. Thinking the problem was resolved, I carried on with my day. Wednesday arrives, and after checking my e-mail, still no update so I call again. Same spiel..."don't know what happened, should've shipped, I'll take care of it and call you back." Thursday arrives, and wouldn't you know, no change. I called again, they say the same stuff again. This time, I get a bit hostile on the phone, and they say it will be shipped that day, he was taking care of it while on the line. I ask if there is some sort of discount for my inconvenience since I had planned on the part being installed this weekend, or at least expedited shipping. They refused, and informed me that it would cost more to ship than the parts cost, so I would "hopefully" receice it Monday. They have no idea who I am and how much I would have been willing to spend on their products, but I won't be ordering a couple thousand dollars worth of parts if they can't even handle a $200 order. Stick to ordering from American Muscle...they've not let me down yet.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Looks wicked man. I need all the extra cooling I can get being in southern Alabama. I really wanted/needed that lower grill. . I was just holding out hope for the cervini. Mine being a black car looked funny unpainted. Being Picky

Yeah, I hear ya. I waited for a while to get the lower grille delete because of the price. I found one on eBay for super cheap because it was an open item and had a small scratch on it. Install sucked, but I love the look.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
shadows make it a little hard but here is pic of it on. I like it and wasn't too bad to do. I was debating the screen on the upper but i like it open and had no issues in last 2 years or so. I have touched up the condenser a couple times though

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shadows make it a little hard but here is pic of it on. I like it and wasn't too bad to do. I was debating the screen on the upper but i like it open and had no issues in last 2 years or so. I have touched up the condenser a couple times though

Damn beast looks f****ng badass. Your hood and chin splitter ties it all together looks mean. I called A.m today and got the same answer that it is drop shipped from cervini and should be in today and they will send me a email when they send to me . Same story as last week. Everyone must be ordering these or they are just slow. Wish they would just tell me it's gonna be few weeks instead of telling me what I want to hear lol
Impatient

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
When I ordered they canceled 3 days later cause they thought long delay. 2 days later they called and recharged. I got it drop shipped from manufacturer and received 8 days later i think. Actual days not business day. Hope that helps some. And thanks man really happy with how she is coming

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
76 Posts
i was planning to order it this coming weekend but i might go directly to cervini since your having issue with american muscle thanks for the tip

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No prob. Yeah wish I would of. I just wanted to use the discount code from am. but it don't really save you anything but tax.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Cirvini direct isnt coming ant faster... Its always this way with new hot products... Swe RTR decklid lol

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1 - 20 of 53 Posts