Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was last week. but I been thinking about this for a while. I was in the right lane stopped at a light there were 5 cars ahead of me the left lane was empty. In about 200 yards I was going to be merging on the Interstate 385. just before the light was green a silver mid 90's Celica pulls up beside me and goes to roll down his window while he is reving my car. I am not in the mood to play. I had alot on my mind so Ignore him. When the light turns green he does a pathetic wheel burn(Remember I am in traffic) so the traffic moves and this pecker gets right behind me. Well some of the traffic gets off going south so there is only one car in front of me going to get off on the north exit. With the Celica still behind me tailgating me. I enter the interstate and slap the throttle down. This was no race. I left him in a dazy more than several cars back. I even got over to the right lane on the interstate to let him get up to me so I could just smile at him but he stayed back. Poor little 4 banger must have had nothing more than a fart cannon and painted his rims black. To many of these peckers with crappy little cars want to race. Damn that 2fast 2Furious. Dont they know it is a movie and they cant really beat much in their little toad cars!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NO I have just received the Heads. I dont need a blower to beat a Celica!!!

DAMMIT KEN please back away from the crack!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
it is sad that any 15 or less sec car can beat almost all the ricers. however i have to watch out when racing any VW, they aren't bad little cars. if i was an import guy i'd choose a golf or jetta if i couldn't afford better. :)

on a different note i've been beaten by a celica gt---the lower power model. i am almost positive he had some go juice though because i killed him through the 330' where he didn't have traction.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Ya watch out for those supercharged geo metros, their quick too. LMAO! :lol:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
no one has respect for the v6 mustang not even old azz 4 bangers that run 17s.... its sad but even after showing proof of some fast v6s they just ignore it or say something stupid about a stock 5.0 running 12s or something... oh well.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Poor little 4 banger ... Damn that 2fast 2Furious. Dont they know it is a movie and they cant really beat much in their little toad cars!!!!!!!!!
what's wrong with 4 bangers Corey??

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
SpectorV said:
he needs it more than we do
yeah i do. figure each psi = 10hp, 19.5psi = 195bhp. 271bhp stock minus 195bhp turbo = 75bhp net engine. just for everyone to know what my car feels like out of boost, think Hyundai (before i modded it, now it is about 130bhp and 200ft. tq out of boost

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Monkey said:
yeah i do. figure each psi = 10hp, 19.5psi = 195bhp. 271bhp stock minus 195bhp turbo = 75bhp net engine. just for everyone to know what my car feels like out of boost, think Hyundai (before i modded it, now it is about 130bhp and 200ft. tq out of boost
wow that turbo works miracles

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yah, I work in Aurora OH, right next to streetsboro and there are a ton of the standard neons (or insert base model "Sport" car name here) w/ the huge wings, rice burner mufflers, you name it.... uhh its annoying. I had some tool today in a older lowered civic w/ a huge wing on it rev up when he passed me, it was funny, but he thought he's cool. Those "mufflers" sound so gay and fake its not even funny.

Come this week when the Magnaflows get put on.......;)

·
Registered
529 Posts
it's funny, nobody in my town really messes with me, and if they do, I usually smoke them pretty good. I hear more fart cans revving at me but going in the opposite direction cuz they figure I won't turn around :lol: (granted, I won't, it's a waste of gas)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts