Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can get the center caps for 05 gt rims with the pony in the middle mine have the ford name

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Anybody know where I can get the center caps for 05 gt rims with the pony in the middle mine have the ford name
Are you referring to the Pony center caps with the tri-bars? If so, we do have OEM Ford center caps available! These will fit your factory wheels perfectly.

Let me know if you're thinking of another design.

Shane

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
That's the right design but y'all want bout $50 a piece.... I found the set of 4 on eBay for 45
98mustang11,

I know the price is pretty steep, but that's the cost from Ford, since these are actually OEM center caps. If you look at the cost at the center caps we make for our own wheels, they're only $7.99. OEM parts are always priced very high, unfortunately. I can assure you the center caps on Ebay are definitely not OEM Ford center caps for $45 a pair.

Just wanted to be clear. I don't want anyone thinking we're jacking these prices up just to make a quick buck or anything!

Shane

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I understand I wasn't trying to make it seem like y'all was.. But that is pretty high... But you get what you pay for I guess

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Why couldn't it be real center caps for $45? Maybe they're just used? Heck local yard sells them for about $10 each...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yea I understand I wasn't trying to make it seem like y'all was.. But that is pretty high... But you get what you pay for I guess
No worries! I just wanted to make that clear. The pricing seems pretty high to me as well, for the record. It's just what we get them from Ford for.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Shane

Why couldn't it be real center caps for $45? Maybe they're just used? Heck local yard sells them for about $10 each...
If they were used I'm sure they could sell for any price depending on the condition they're in. However, I was under the impression we were talking about new center caps, which are sold from Ford to all dealers at a standard rate.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Shane

1 - 9 of 9 Posts