Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will any of the AM center caps fit stock 2011-13 rims? I hate the ford logo in mine and one has actually started to become loose.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
most of the AM centers should fit about any ford wheel regardless of size. Suprised our resident AM tech guy hasnt spoken up yet. I bought a second set of ponies.
Midnight..check out eBay...under seller Blue Oval industries...I paid half of what dealer wanted for a set of 4 :)
back up set has been modified.....pics coming later when I get this photobucket thing I need to post pics to a forum reply ;)

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want the gloss black with the running pony. Geez $50 a piece though. The ford emblem in my stock rims looks nice but I would like a flush look and a pony.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Did you look on ebay lightning..?

·
Registered
790 Posts
most of the AM centers should fit about any ford wheel regardless of size. Suprised our resident AM tech guy hasnt spoken up yet. I bought a second set of ponies.
Midnight..check out eBay...under seller Blue Oval industries...I paid half of what dealer wanted for a set of 4 :)
back up set has been modified.....pics coming later when I get this photobucket thing I need to post pics to a forum reply ;)
Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I want the gloss black with the running pony. Geez $50 a piece though. The ford emblem in my stock rims looks nice but I would like a flush look and a pony.
http://www.blueovalindustries.com/wh2090.html

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tri bar and running pony. I love that black glass look

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Then blue oval is gonna have them for less $58 for a set of 4 is a deal!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Exactly my friend! Save your dough and still get what you're after ;)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
which one...the pony or the tribar? check ebay blue oval industires as the seller..

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
You're welcome! Stumbled on them in ebay, and didn't want to modify my stock set..so......
You folks will get to see that mod soon. Needs to get a bot warmer here before I go retouch my brakes and have all 4 wheels off to install them ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
you could even plasti dip them. I need to post a pic of mine in 'done' form :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
My boyfriend is a plasti dipper, so that's what we're doing with a lot of it. I want the chrome ponies though, to match my grill pony. We're playing around now with mixing some of the pearlizers and metalizers to get an anthracite type finish and then I might do them to change it up.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I want the tri bar in them. Although the single pony looks kinda more new school. I just hate the ford logo on the rims. Mustangs have never badged ford on them anywhere up until recently when they put it on the center caps or on the gas cap.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts