Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to clean up my dirty center console and i found this little box under it that's wired to both the cigarette lighters (if we can even call them that anymore) and I was wondering what it was. It sorta looks like a mini fuse box. Anyone know? And since we're on the topic and for the sake of not making another thread. Has anyone done anything cool to their center consoles? Or are there any aftermarket center consoles to spice up your interior? Or the boot for the e-brake. Mine is disgusting and I was wondering where I could get a new one

Attachments

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Looks very similar to where my vert control switch would plug into... that would be where the coin holder is, so I'm assuming that might be what it is...

here's something to spruce up your center console with leather.
Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather

I've also seen some people do some ambient lighting in the cup holders but imo it was kinda cheesy.
Yeah im not a fan of the interior lighting. All the new fords my wife and I were looking at buying had it, seems kinda teenagerish to me.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What does a vent control switch do?:eek:
His vert control switch is for the convertible top to go down or up :p

And we'll I have a coupe, why would I need that for? Unless they make the center console universal?

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Looks very similar to where my vert control switch would plug into... that would be where the coin holder is, so I'm assuming that might be what it is...

here's something to spruce up your center console with leather.
Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers by amustangrocksleather

I've also seen some people do some ambient lighting in the cup holders but imo it was kinda cheesy.
Leather is not my thing, it gets too hot lol thanks. I think maybe ill try to fab up some kind of center console delete. To make the car look more roomier or have a retro center console. I agree with you guys. That ambient lighting thing is crap. That's the stuff for limos and things of that nature

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
His vert control switch is for the convertible top to go down or up :p

And we'll I have a coupe, why would I need that for? Unless they make the center console universal?

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Leather is not my thing, it gets too hot lol thanks. I think maybe ill try to fab up some kind of center console delete. To make the car look more roomier or have a retro center console. I agree with you guys. That ambient lighting thing is crap. That's the stuff for limos and things of that nature
Oh okay lol and yeah they do because in my fuse box under the hood there's a fuse missing so I looked it up and it was for a convertible top down or up switch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts