Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Cervini Paint Issue

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  crroy71 
#1 ·
Has anyone else on here bought a preprinted hood from Cervini in Sterling Gray? I am having an issue with mine. In the daylight it looks great, but at night with any type of artificial light hitting it, the paint don't match. I have posted this in general discussion as well, but thought I'd get more exposure here. I have contacted Cervini, but so far they have not been much help. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this issue. The first pic below is in the sunlight, and second is artificial light.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Personal luxury car

Chris

See less See more
#3 ·
Only issue I have had (2 different hoods). Was cracking. Within a week or two on the first hood and then the replacement hood was cracked out of the box. I'm thinking it's the flex during shipping and the prep of good not letting the paint fully bond to the hood. I'm going to get it repainted locally when I have too!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#7 ·
Update: After calling and getting nowhere for a month, I told them that I was going to blast these pictures all over social media. I posted on Facebook, and Instagram last night, and low and behold I got a call from the Director of Cervini this morning. Looks like they are going to pay a local shop to repaint the hood.

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.