Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about this today in my car waiting for traffic to clear the parking lot, now which should I do?

1.) Have the door cup panels (the ones with the window switches ;) ) color keyed to my car and get a shift knob with the same color blue, or,

2.) Find the door cup panels wrapped in carbon fiber and get the shift knob with carbon fiber on it.

I can do either one at this point. My Matrix pedals are black and blue and my ebrake handle is carbon fiber. I'm going to have El-Glo white face guages and a carbon fiber instrument panel overlay.The shift knobs I'm thinking about are the Grant Evolution style. Also, I'm not into the carbon fiber print stuff, I like the real thing.

So which one?

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
im gonna have to go with the color of your car one, i just think havin a little color is nice!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WhiteStang99 said:
im not a fan of CF, personal opinion.

just make sure it's tasteful..
Well, you can't please everybody. I wanted to do something different and got away from the billet aluminum and chrome interior pieces. I'm trying to accent items in carbon fiber.

The blue would be cheaper in the long run...

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Dom said:
Well, you can't please everybody. I wanted to do something different and got away from the billet aluminum and chrome interior pieces. I'm trying to accent items in carbon fiber.

The blue would be cheaper in the long run...
well you asked for opinions ;) :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
No CF!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts